With RIS workflow management from Nuvodia, you benefit from:
- Intuitive ordering and scheduling
- Online patient registration with insurance pre-verification
- Quick and easy patient check-in—forms are stored online or scanned
- Online portal for referring physicians
RIS (Radiology information system) is software designed to enhance the workflow of your imaging department. While traditionally seen as only scheduling and registration, we see it as a way to make your team serve your patients more efficiently.
Nuvodia’s Radiology Information System (RIS) can streamline your operation and maximize productivity for both physicians and radiologists. Our workflow management solutions can help you with everything from clinical records and exam ordering, to scheduling and patient check-in, to reporting and tracking referrals.
This fully integrated, feature-rich system can send images and reports to EHRs (Electronic Health Records) and will improve patient care, helping you achieve a measurable impact on time management and profitability.
Real-time reporting and sharing
- Web-enabled applications for anytime, anywhere access
- Computerized physician order entry online or through an interface
- Teleradiology capabilities – Transmit patient images for the purposes of sharing studies with other radiologists and physicians.
- Query multiple PACS simultaneously
- Embedded voice recognition
- Automatic report distribution and tracking